It's the best season of the year - FALL! Fall means chunky sweaters and pumpkin everything. Living in LA makes having a full on fall a little difficult seeing as how it's currently 86 degrees and I'm wearing a t-shirt. Nonetheless, I have quite a few fall pieces that I am very much coveting..check them out below!
2. Face masks are everything, especially this PUMPKIN one. I tried a sample last week from Sephora, and wow it smelled and felt amazing.
3. This Zara biker jacket. I tried this jacket on in London this past February, and I had to use every ounce of self control in my body to not buy it. It looks so cute on, and is perfect with a pair of jeans and short boots. I would probably wear it open so you could see the contrast with a light colored t-shirt tucked into jeans.
6. I'm a sucker for a good pair of sunnies, and this Quay pair is one of my faves. I tend to stick to oversized sunnies because I have a larger head, and these fit great.
7. I've wanted to try the backpack trend for quite a while, and I think this messenger backpack is the perfect transition piece. You can carry it like a purse if you want or wear it like a normal backpack.
8. You knew it was coming..everyone is wearing these, and I've been admiring them every time I see them. These Gucci slippers are perfect to wear with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt or even with a dress to brunch. They honestly go with so many things and are so, so cute.
These are just a few of my October favorites..let me know what your favorites are or what your opinions are on any of these I mentioned! xx